Task Sync?

Aug 17, 2016 at 1:34 PM
OutlookGoogleSync is great, there has to be something similar for tasks, right? My ultimate goal is to set a reminder on my iphone and have it show up on the task list on the to-do bar in outlook.

1) I can (now) add calendar events and have them show up on my calendar on outlook - this is great. But "reminders" do not show up on the calendar, especially because many reminders don't have a specific time/date associated with them.

2) I can use iCloud for PC sync tool, but this can't do what I need it to do. It adds all the reminders as tasks, but because iCloud is not my default email account, these tasks do not show up on the to-do bar on my main email screen. To view them, I have to enter the tasks screen, which I will never do. I need them to show up in the to-do bar on the lower right of my email screen. Perhaps there is a way to automatically copy tasks from the iCloud account to my main account?

3) So what can I do to sync my iOS tasks to my outlook account? Or is there any other way I can get the iOS tasks to show up on that to-do bar?