This project is read-only.

Sync in two way

Aug 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Hi,
I use to synchronize my Outlook calendar with Google Agenda then with my Android phone using Google Calendar Sync application.
But, since some days, this software doesn't works anymore.

That's why I searched for an equivalent solf and find yours.

But there is a functionality which is important for me (and I think for many people) which is the synchronisation from Google Calendar.
In example, if I create an event with my phone, it is synchronized to Google Agenda and I which this event appear in Outlook.

Did you plan to implement this feature?

Thanks
David
Aug 6, 2014 at 11:56 PM
David, you can easily see your google calendar in outlook. note though it's only read only, but it works well.

Follow a set of instructions like such.
http://www.howtogeek.com/171278/how-to-view-your-google-calendars-in-outlook-2013/

I'm set up that I see my 2 google calendars with my outlook calendar, then I use this outlookgooglesync to push my outlook appointments to my google calendar. This way I see all my 3 calendars overlaid in both applications.

I don't show my googlesync calendar on my phone as my phone calendar app shows me them both overlaid easily.

I hope this helps.
Aug 7, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Thanks you for this tip.

Now I can do what I need, even if it's not as simple as "Google Calendar Sync".

Thanks again

David
Sep 2, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Hmm, to my mind it's way too complicated to have several calendars...

To my mind, the software should have the option for 2-way Sync!

I would appreciate a lot.

Thomas
Oct 7, 2014 at 11:53 AM
I don't understand Why This syc is one way and deletes google events.
Is it that hard to sync both ways?
Nov 15, 2014 at 5:43 PM
I've continued this software over at https://outlookgooglecalendarsync.codeplex.com as this one's fallen dormant.

I have just added in Google to Outlook synchronisation (v1.2.0 in beta) if you want to give it a go? Syncing in both directions will also be coming soon :)

I've added lots of other new features too, such as differential comparison of calendar items, more reliable method to match items, merge with existing calendar items (so no mass deleting of existing events!), attendees added properly etc

Would love to have your feedback...
Apr 1, 2015 at 9:47 AM
You can try Calendar Sync. Plus http://calendarysyncplus.codeplex.com You can download the Zip (Portable) too.
It is developed on new platform WPF and .Net Framework 4.5. More features are in the queue.

It supports Outlook->Google,Google-> Outlook and Outlook <=> Google, multiple profile syncs.

You can suggest any new features on its Issues tab.
May 8, 2015 at 2:51 PM
You can try Calendar Sync + (Plus). Its compatible with box x86 and x64 bit versions of office and offer a host of features for user to configure and use.
This application supports 2 Way Sync, Multiple Calendar Sync, Multiple Profiles and Sync configurations :)

PS : I am the one of the developers for CS+

Thanks and regards
Calendar Sync + Team