This project is read-only.

Cannot get the calendar list

Mar 28, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Hello Guys,

First, thanks for the wonderful work, as it appears to have the potential to FINALLY sync outlook with my Google Calendar. However, when I try to pull the calendar information, when I enter the Google Autorization code, I have the following error :

DotNetOpenAuth.Messaging.ProtocolException: Web request to 'https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/token' failed. ---> System.Net.WebException: Le serveur distant a retourné une erreur : (403) Interdit.
à System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
à System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
à DotNetOpenAuth.Messaging.StandardWebRequestHandler.GetRequestStreamCore(HttpWebRequest request)
--- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
à DotNetOpenAuth.Messaging.StandardWebRequestHandler.GetRequestStreamCore(HttpWebRequest request)
à DotNetOpenAuth.Messaging.StandardWebRequestHandler.GetRequestStream(HttpWebRequest request, DirectWebRequestOptions options)
à DotNetOpenAuth.Messaging.StandardWebRequestHandler.GetRequestStream(HttpWebRequest request)
à DotNetOpenAuth.Messaging.Channel.SendParametersInEntity(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, IDictionary2 fields)
à DotNetOpenAuth.Messaging.Channel.InitializeRequestAsPost(IDirectedProtocolMessage requestMessage)
à DotNetOpenAuth.OAuth2.ChannelElements.OAuth2ClientChannel.CreateHttpRequest(IDirectedProtocolMessage request)
à DotNetOpenAuth.Messaging.Channel.RequestCore(IDirectedProtocolMessage request)
à DotNetOpenAuth.Messaging.Channel.Request(IDirectedProtocolMessage requestMessage)
à DotNetOpenAuth.OAuth2.ClientBase.UpdateAuthorizationWithResponse(IAuthorizationState authorizationState, EndUserAuthorizationSuccessAuthCodeResponse authorizationSuccess)
à DotNetOpenAuth.OAuth2.UserAgentClient.ProcessUserAuthorization(Uri actualRedirectUrl, IAuthorizationState authorizationState)
à Google.Apis.Authentication.OAuth2.DotNetOpenAuth.NativeApplicationClient.ProcessUserAuthorization(String authCode, IAuthorizationState authorizationState)
à OutlookGoogleSync.GoogleCalendar.GetAuthentication(NativeApplicationClient arg)
à Google.Apis.Authentication.OAuth2.OAuth2Authenticator
1.LoadAccessToken()
à Google.Apis.Authentication.OAuth2.OAuth2Authenticator1.ApplyAuthenticationToRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
à Google.Apis.Requests.Request.CreateWebRequest(Action
1 onRequestReady)
à Google.Apis.Requests.Request.ExecuteRequestAsync(Action1 responseHandler)
à Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest
1.GetAsyncResponse(Action1 responseHandler)
à Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest
1.GetResponse()
à Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest`1.Fetch()
à OutlookGoogleSync.GoogleCalendar.getCalendars()

First line basically says that it refuses my Autorization code... Any ideas ?

My PC config : XP pro, Outlook 2003, IE9

Thanks a lot !
Aug 14, 2014 at 9:04 AM
I have the same exact problem. I am wondering if it could be an proxy issue maybe?

thanks
May 8, 2015 at 2:57 PM
Pellemask wrote:
I have the same exact problem. I am wondering if it could be an proxy issue maybe?

thanks
You can try Calendar Sync + (Plus). Its compatible with box x86 and x64 bit versions of office and offer a host of features for user to configure and use.
This application supports 2 Way Sync, Multiple Calendar Sync, Multiple Profiles and Sync configurations, Proxy Settings :)

PS : I am the one of the developers for CS+

Thanks and regards
Calendar Sync + Team