Null reference when syncing with existing Google calendar.

Aug 12, 2014 at 6:05 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to use OutlookGoogleSync to pickup where Google Calendar Sync left off. I have a Google calendar that was synced to Outlook as of last week. When I try to use OutlookGoogleSync to sync it I'm getting the following exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at OutlookGoogleSync.MainForm.signature(Event ev)
   at OutlookGoogleSync.MainForm.SyncNow_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
My existing Google calendar (and my Outlook calendar) has recurring events in it. I don't know if that's necessarily the issue, but the last entry in export_found_in_google.txt, just before the exception occurs, happens to be a recurring meeting.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Adam
May 8, 2015 at 1:58 PM
adamshapiro0 wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to use OutlookGoogleSync to pickup where Google Calendar Sync left off. I have a Google calendar that was synced to Outlook as of last week. When I try to use OutlookGoogleSync to sync it I'm getting the following exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at OutlookGoogleSync.MainForm.signature(Event ev)
   at OutlookGoogleSync.MainForm.SyncNow_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
My existing Google calendar (and my Outlook calendar) has recurring events in it. I don't know if that's necessarily the issue, but the last entry in export_found_in_google.txt, just before the exception occurs, happens to be a recurring meeting.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Adam
You can try Calendar Sync + (Plus). Its compatible with box x86 and x64 bit versions of office and offer a host of features for user to configure and use.
This application supports 2 Way Sync, Multiple Calendar Sync, Multiple Profiles and Sync configurations, Proxy Settings :)

PS : I am the one of the developers for CS+

Thanks and regards
Calendar Sync + Team