This project is read-only.

deletes google cal events

Feb 19, 2014 at 1:23 PM
i am attempting to use this program to have my work and home calendars on the same device.
it seems that when i sync, the program finds outlook events just fine, but then erases things in my google calendar. does anyone else have this problem and know of a fix?
Feb 24, 2014 at 1:47 PM
I am having this same issue... thought this was going to be exactly what I was looking for (a one way, no admin rights required, outlook to google calendar sync). However, if it will persistently delete my Google Calendar entries without a setting to change this from happening, it becomes useless to me. Anyone know of a solution to this problem?
Mar 6, 2014 at 6:31 AM
Just create a new, work-related calendar in your Google account, eg "work". In the settings of the sync tool, click the button "get google calendars" and select the "work" calendar. It will then sync to this specific one and leave your existing calendars and calendar entries alone.
Additional advantages: your work-related entries will appear on your Google Calendar in a different color (on the web and also on your mobile device), you can hide this calendar (eg when you're on holiday and don't want to be reminded of work), ...
Mar 7, 2014 at 1:20 PM
That worked beautifully. Thanks!

Mar 8, 2014 at 6:16 PM
Brilliant! Thank you.