Command line options?

Sep 12, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Hi,

Is there a way to call the program from windows scheduler and have it run silently in the background? I find I keep accidentally closing the program and I would love the hide the popup alert when it syncs.

Coordinator
Sep 14, 2012 at 4:40 PM

ok. I see. So you want to avoid the popup. Is that why you want to call it from the windows scheduler? Because then I could just remove the popup or at least make it optional. No need to hassle with the windows scheduler then.

Or is there some other reason for which it should definitely be able to be called silently in the background.

Which change exactly should we go with?

Sep 15, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I wanted to call it from the windows scheduler as I keep accidentally closing the program. I thought if I could add an entry to the windows scheduler for it then the program would be re-launched whenever I scheduled it to run and I wouldn't have this problem of accidentally closing the program and not having my calendar in sync.

Also, I was using the built in scheduler and I found the pop ups a little distracting. But that is kind of my thing, I turn off the prompts on my outlook so that I'm not distracted when an email comes in. Maybe a check box in the settings to toggle the pop-ups?